Generate Own Wordpress Template

Are you user of wordpress.Wordpress is getting more and more famous as web2.0.Everyday thousands of new bloggers start to write on new page and most of them choose wordpress or blogger.This writing is about wordpress users who are rookie.They generally use common templates that were created by others.This site offers you to build your own template.Lets listen site owner about system:

Because I “do stuff-with-internet” I am frequently asked if I can create a blog for friends. Eventually I always end up with the same default theme (Kubrick). Just because I don’t have time to make a unique theme everytime.
Somehow nobody ever created a theme generator where you click & try a few colors, a nice layout, tabs, titles, logo, and end up with something nice!

So here we are many hours later: WordPress Theme Generator.
It lets you design a complete theme (with widget support), save to a .zip file, extract and upload. Easy & Fast. No need for CSS or PHP knowledge. Let me know your comments, so I can improve (if needed).

If you want to create your own design it is your way

0 Comments

no-minimum.com Easy-ptr.com