Free Entrecard Logo Design

It has finally finished.I redesigned my blog outlook and hope you to like that one.You now i wrote about entrecard 3 days ago.I said that "Never use logos that are supied by Entrecard.Todays blog writers begin to reject that blogs.You must create your own logo and upload it.You can read Queeky,Splashup".There is an other opportunity that design your logo for free.

Digital Lounge offers you a free logo design.You just subscribe his feed and blog about free logo offer just like me.It is so easy and i really like his design.You can reach samples and users of his designs and i am sure you will like them

2 Comments

  1. Anonymous  

    January 12, 2008 at 12:22 AM

    Thanks for the tip! I also put a link to Digital Lounge in our forum to drive more traffic to him.

  2. Anonymous  

    February 6, 2008 at 10:00 AM

    I have my own designs which I offer for free. Check them out at http://marcroger.com/free-entrecard-designs/

no-minimum.com Easy-ptr.com