My First Contest-Prize 1 Ribbon 4 Link Ads

It became 10 days that i started writing on web.I quited blogging 6 monts before and now just review widgets or sites.My traffic extremely increased(Over the my guesses).I have a 120-150 daily visitor and for 10 day blog it is enough and good.I want to improve my blog and increase my traffic as all blog writer.

There is no need to write long word salads.I am holding contest and give free ad opportunity.I try to change my template and so i can't give ad space.As prizes,i decided to give for one blog ribbon ad and for 4 blogs link ad.You just need to subscribe rss and comment.Ads will be available for 2 weeks and winner will be announced on 18 jan.If you join my contest good luck.

2 Comments

  1. lankapo  

    January 10, 2008 at 6:40 AM

    hi,
    just subscribe u dear

  2. worldtoearth  

    January 10, 2008 at 7:21 AM

    Thanks.You are the first good luck...

no-minimum.com Easy-ptr.com