Web 2 provides us ribbons.Ribbons locate over the pages generally right side.They are post it of web2.Ribbons will redound quality of your page.You can have extra Ad space(You can advertise here) and for special days you can celebrate your visitors with your ribbons.It must be easier than changing your template.When you search ribbon on google you can find 2 generators and it will be time wasting to find your requirements.There are ribbon generator reviews.

Quick Ribbon:Generator supplies 4 types of ribbons(rounded,square,postal,minimal) You can choose different colors and much more fonts.Ribbons are divided 3 part to variegate your ribbon.There is a palet and color variety is great if you are a good designer,your place is here.You can also change your font's color.You just need to add code before your <-/head> code.

Ribbon Generator: This site provides you 20 different types of ribbons.You can not choose your color of ribbon yet you can change color of fonts and there is also many type of fonts.If you beginner on web you can prefer this one.

If you like one of them or find new one tell me to review

2 Comments

  1. Anonymous  

    January 8, 2008 at 2:17 PM

    I always wanted a ribbon on my blog. I always look at what ribbons say. I just used your link to put a ribbon on my site AmericaHugs. I'll tell you how it works.

  2. worldtoearth  

    January 8, 2008 at 2:34 PM

    Thanks.I looked your site and Obama is my candidate.

no-minimum.com Easy-ptr.com